Love Stories

Men Show They’re Crazy About You

http://www.buzzle.com/img/articleImages/371807-41626-44.jpghttp://www.buzzle.com/img/articleImages/350513-42327-38.jpg

Emotional intimacy isn’t easy for anyone, so if he’s baring his soul to

you, it’s not because he likes hearing himself talk…alright, not just

because he likes hearing himself talk.

Taking out the garbage and scrubbing the bathroom floor may not seem

romantic, but it can be his way of showing you he cares: by helping

you out and trying to make your life easier. He’s not ironing your work

pants because he likes to; he’s doing it because he wants to make

you happy.

Whether he wants your input on a blowout with his boss, or asks you

to tag along and help him pick out a birthday present for his mom, he’s

asking for your opinion because he respects you and cares what you

think, a sure sign he’s smitten.

Sometimes it’s difficult to come up with words to express your love and care

for a special someone. Finding romantic phrases seems to be a Herculean

task, especially when you have to personalize gifts or send cards. Also,

romantic phrases make all the sense when they need to be written on

greeting cards and message cards. Here are a few romantic phrases for

women and men in Spanish, Italian and French.

Spanish Romantic Phrases

Te adoro apasionadamente.
I adore you passionately.

Te quiero con toda mi alma.
I love you with all my soul.

No puedo vivir sin ti.
I can’t live without you.

Me haces feliz.
You make me happy.

Quiero estar contigo para siempre.
I want to be with you forever.

Cada día te quiero más que ayer y menos que mañana.
I love you more than yesterday, but not as much as tomorrow.

No puedo esperar a volver a hacerte el amor otra vez. Echo de menos todas esas

noches. Te quiero
I can’t wait till we can make sweet love again. I miss all those nights. I love you.